Listen to our Radio Ad from "Russo" on 101.1 FM Friday:
An effective resume, cover letter and professionally written selection criteria, can significantly cut job search time and position you for a better paying job. It enables you to change direction and open doors to new opportunities.
- Sending out resumes, with poor results?
- Is your resume too long or reads like a book?
- Not securing interviews, even though you know you could do the job 'blind folded'?
- Are you hungry for a new challenge, a pay rise, or a promotion, or wanting to change jobs, but not making any progress with your job applications?
- Tired of not securing interviews, even though you really know how to deliver and make a real contribution in a workplace?
- Want to ensure you effectively communicate your worth, so that you secure that dream job, pay rise or promotion?
If you answered yes to any of the above you should probably look into getting it rewritten. Your resume probably isn't terrible, it's just not doing the job it was designed to do as well as it could.